Moment, LLC. ("Moment") warrants the original retail purchaser that Moment skis are free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. If the Moment Skis are found to be defective, in the judgment of Moment, in it's sole discretion, Moment's only responsibility and obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective Moment Skis. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty applies only to Moment Skis purchased from authorized ski dealers or MomentSkis.com.
- This warranty is not transferable, and is valid only for the original retail purchaser. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a proof of purchase, which clearly identifies the dealer.
- All products returned to Moment for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, which can be given over the phone. Phone: +1-775-527-1595 or Email: email@example.com
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- A. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- B. Damage that is impact related, including damage from rocks and other obstacles such as but not limited to: rails and boxes.
- C. Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
- D. Damage to the top of the skis caused by the bindings or other foreign material.
- E. Damage caused by use of solvents.
- F. Minor or cosmetic cracks or chips in the top sheet.
- G. Normal wear and tear.
- This warranty is void if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the Moment Skis that are not specifically approved in writing by Moment.
- Repaired or replaced Moment Skis are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
All warranties implied under any applicable law, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby expressly disclaimed. All warranties, written, oral, or implied, are expressly limited to the period and term of this warranty. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any and all other warranties of any nature. The laws of some regions require different or longer terms for warranties, or prohibit certain disclaimers or limitations of warranties. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state, country to country, region to region.